Thursday, July 30, 2009

The War Room is Ready!!!

Well after 2 months of work the room is ready! LordAshram came over last night and we set up my first official table, it looks SICK!! Ill keep the text light and let the pics do the talking.

First up the table (5 by 10 with custom built edges and curtains).














The stuff (a selection of some of my favorite toys, aside from minis). This is my roomie Tank on his chair:

Fireplace, ACW NCO swords, 2 fraternal swords:

My first rope tension drum, this one is a 16x16 repop from Cooperman, made about 1978.

The long arms, Charleville, Potsdam, 2 band British Enfield, P53 Enfield, another 2 bander, 61 Sprinfield, Remington Zouave, a dug Liege conversion.

More swords and guns

These are my medical antiques, large collection of panniers, apothecary chests, and 19th century USA Hosp Dept antiques.

My AWI guys split by an 1870 7th Regt dress uniform with my pistols and revolvers overhead

That's all for now. I have a TON of stuff that I will get around to featuring soon enough. Hopefully these can tide everyone over for now. Videos (pretable) are below...

No comments: